PSEN Spain Training Year
Furthering Fluidity & Flow Year
The books and papers used to support and deepen this year’s training content can be found towards the bottom of this page. Scroll down to find the list. Each of these books are optional purchases for you to consider. Some are academic in their orientation and style and may feel rather dense to absorb. They are meant to be slowly digested reads. Others, such as Radical Wholeness, are easier to digest.
All readings contain solid, cutting-edge clinical work, and they are very relevant to our learning for this training year. They will give you a broader context for and deeper exploration of the themes we’ve chosen as our focus for this year.
1) Title: Psychoanalytic Diagnosis – Author: Nancy Mc Williams
2) Title: Body-Mind Psychotherapy – Author: Susan Aposhyan
3) Title: The Mindful Way through Depression – Author: Jon Kabat Zinn
OPTIONAL & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Title: Radical Wholeness: The Embodied Present and the Ordinary Grace of Being – Author: Philip Shepherd
- Title: Open to Desire –Author: Mark Epstein
- Title: Somatic Experience in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy – Author: William F. Cornell
- Title: Self-examination in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy – Author: William F. Cornell
This section holds all of the audio recordings for each of the training weeks, including the meditations and the lectures.
This consists mostly of lectures, essays and poems, and perhaps an occasional article, that are sources used during the training weeks.
This may include video files, links to websites, and anything else we feel will support your practice and deepen your learning.
All content located in the Trainee Resource section of the PSEN Training website is for the exclusive use of our training students only; we do not provide access to this section for the general public.