Healing from Transgenerational Trauma & Neglect:
Working With Our Allegiances to Absence
A Three-Day Intensive
PSEN Workshop in
April 14th -16th, 2023
Presented by Irene Tobler & Michael Mervosh
Co-founders of PsychoEnergetics Training Programs – United Estates & Spain
This workshop is intended for psychotherapists, and practitioners working in service of the healing of others.
It is also useful for those particular people who have a keen interest in understanding how transgenerational patterns have shaped them, and how they might transform a longstanding pattern.
Workshop conducted in English with immediate French translations.
Registration & Contact
WhatsApp – (00 33) 6 63 05 64 55
From Friday April 14th at 9.00 am
To Sunday April 16th at 4.00 pm
350€– for registrations before March 10th
380€ – for registrations after March 10th
In order to register participnats shall send a 200€ deposit.
Deposits are 50% refundable up until March 7th. Afterwards there are no refunds.
The workshop fee does not include food & lodging.
Current and former PSEN Training Year students are eligible for a workshop fee discount (early bird discount does not apply).
104, rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris
During our three-day, experiential workshop we will:
- Explore experiences of the particular absence or emptiness which we chronically carry in our own core of being, and we will come to understand how this absence shapes our view and life experience.
- Find ways to give language to unformulated, unthought experiences through the sensate experience of our bodies, as a way of bridging the gaps in our narrative, as well as in the narrative of our families.
- Dive deeply into the sensate and postural experience of our bodies to access aspects of internalized experiences of absence that have not ever been ‘consciously thought of’, and has been carried in our unconscious.
- Make use of the interpersonal spaces and conditions in the workshop to bring absences through actively engaging with telling our stories of absence to another, that would not come to the surface of our experience otherwise.
- Deepen our understanding and appreciation of ‘what it takes’ between two people to undo our fixed allegiances to absence, so necessary to be able live into presences and opportunities that can feel both possible and real to us, and lead us towards a more resilient and livable future.
- Give voice to unconscious aspects of our ‘transgenerational inheritance’ through the embodiment of a ‘lived history’ of an ancestor, in service of a transforming the past, and enlivening the future for ourselves, and for generations to come.
About PSEN Depth Work For Practitioners:
Living systems need to be disturbed in order to grounded and enlivened enough to change. Disturbance comes through the ability of the individual to feel and think differently from others, and differently than their own fixed ideas and rigidified beliefs. As a practitioner, the ability to be a grounded support, and yet also a disturbing force for another, provides our clients with the following:
- A sense of being seen and directly engaged where they currently are, while at the same time being challenged to take worthwhile risks and lean into new potentials, in ways that are unlikely to come from within themselves.
- Introductions to and demonstration sessions of various methodologies of PsychoEnergetics process facilitation – our uniquely crafted body-mind approach to in depth psychological work .
- An approach to and in-depth exploration of our fundamental need as human beings to grow beyond our limited sense of being, and through passionate encounters, to reconnect to a zest for life that can renew us, and move us forward.
- An opportunity to engage practitioners in the depths of their own psyches while having a felt sense of a lived energy through sensations in the body, in order to better support their clients in becoming more whole and alive.
IN OUR PSEN EXPERIENTIAL WORKSHOPS, PARTICIPANTS:
Receive opportunities to practice our PSEN Body-Mind approach through:
- Fundamental Embodiment Practices
- Guided Mindfulness Meditations
- ‘Actively Presencing’ one’s Body and Mind
- Depth & Process Facilitation