Hotel Eden Roc
Sant Feliu de Guixols, Spain
PsychoEnergetics European Training Groups
PsychoEnergetics European training group meets at the beautiful Hotel Eden Roc in Spain. Our Upcoming 2017-2018 PSEN Training Year is based on the themes of “Openness, Surrender & Mystery” – Working with Spaciousness & Letting Go in Process Facilitation.
2017-2018 European Training Dates
Session Week One: November 1st – 5th, 2017
+ October 30th & 31st for New Trainees
Session Week Two: February 21st – 25th, 2018
Session Week Three: May 30th – June 3rd, 2018
2250 Euros per Year
+ plus: approximately 1000 Euros additional for food & lodging at The Eden Roc Hotel for the year (based on double occupancy).
NOTE: For new students, there is an additional 250 Euros for two required additional Introductory days.
About Our European Training
- Our professional training group in Europe is offered in a quaint and scenic coastal fishing village along the Mediterranean Sea, in a town called Sant Feliu de Guixols, in the Girona region of Spain.
- We are located about 1 1/2 hours by bus north of Barcelona. The temperatures here are quite moderate, and the atmosphere for our work is relaxed, beautiful and inspiring.
- Our European training group consist of 50 training students, who come from many different European countries, as well as the US and Asia.
- Our training program in Spain is currently run by four faculty members and three interns.
- We offer the training in English, with immediate Spanish translation.
- Payments for your PSEN European training are made separately from the accommodations with the hotel.
- Trainees pay ‘PsychoEnergetics‘ for the year long training costs, and then also pay directly to Hotel Eden Roc for their meals and lodging arrangements.