Engaging Desire, Longing & Vulnerability
A Three-Day Workshop in Paris: April 13th – 15th, 2018
Presented by Michael Mervosh and Irene Tobler
Co-founders of PsychoEnergetics Training Programs
In this workshop, you will gain more clarity about what is ‘worth the struggle’ when it comes to our deepest desires, and discern when other struggles are simply distractions and avoidances from the effort needed to bring ourselves more fully alive.
This workshop is for professional practitioners and therapists from various healing modalities, as well as those with a sincere interest in furthering their own personal development.
This highly experiential workshop provides participants with an in-depth exploration of our fundamental need as human beings to grow beyond our limited sense of being, and to re-ignite the zest for life we may have once embraced at an earlier time in our lives.
We intend to work with a basic premise regarding our experiences of our own human desire: what we cannot experience positively, we will inevitably experience negatively.
We will provide participants with a deeper understanding of the nature of desire as part of our felt sense of aliveness, and appreciate our desire as an essential ingredient for moving our lives forward and living passionately.
Our explorations of this more complex aspect of our humanity will take us into the depths of a dynamic tension that honors both our desire to reveal and our desire to conceal.
- We will explore a deeper awareness of vulnerability, and appreciate how this is crucial to both moving our desires into the world, as well as understanding why we withhold so much from the world.
- We will explore what it takes to move beyond those embedded ways we tend to hold ourselves back from our longing so we can reveal ourselves, and to be received in our self revealing.
- We will look more purposefully into our inevitable anxieties that arise as we approach meaningful and creative encounter within ourselves, and with others.
- We will challenge old and outdated beliefs that constrict our life force, and lean into our letting go of what no longer serves our vitality.
- We will grow our appreciation for what it takes to truly move our lives forward now, and to embrace new possibilities for love and passionate engagement.
104 rue de Vaugirard
Registration and Contact:
33 (0)6 07 06 92 88
330€ before February 28
350 € after February 28
Ultimately, as a workshop group, we will be given opportunities to transcend old beliefs, and find ways to experience the potential for enlivening ourselves through the mutually shared pleasures of ‘life force in motion’.
We will do this through our practice of mindfulness and conscious embodiment as lived experiences in present moment time.
As well, we will practice energizing a life giving, dynamic tension we all experience between states of stability and disturbance.