Engaging Desire, Longing & Vulnerability – Paris, France – April 13th – 15th, 2018
The Impassioned Body-Mind:
~ Engaging Desire, Longing & Vulnerability ~
Working with Embodied Aggression and other Vital Encounters
~ A Three-Day Workshop in Paris ~
April 13-15, 2018
Michael Mervosh and Irene Tobler
Co-founders of PsychoEnergetics Training Programs
United States & Spain
This highly experiential workshop, we will explore:
- We will explore a deeper awareness of vulnerability, and appreciate how this is crucial to both moving our desires into the world, as well as understanding why we withhold so much from the world.
- We will explore what it takes to move beyond those embedded ways we tend to hold ourselves back from our longing so we can reveal ourselves, and to be received in our self revealing.
- We will look more purposefully into our inevitable anxieties that arise as we approach meaningful and creative encounter within ourselves, and with others.
- We will challenge old and outdated beliefs that constrict our life force, and lean into our letting go of what no longer serves our vitality.
- We will grow our appreciation for what it takes to truly move our lives forward now, and to embrace new possibilities for love and passionate engagement.
- We will better understand the differences between life-creating and life-destroying aggression, and have opportunities to explore these differences in encounters with other workshop participants.
- We will also develop the important capacity to receive and withstand aggressive force coming from others. We will work with ‘against-ness’ as an enlivening function.
- We will explore the difference between life-opening and empowering fantasies, and defensive, destructive or regressive fantasies – with both sexuality and aggression – then learn how to move from the destructive to the creative.
Ultimately, as a workshop group, we will be given opportunities to transcend old beliefs, and find ways to experience the potential for enlivening ourselves through the mutually shared pleasures of ‘life force in motion’.
We will do this through our practice of mindfulness and conscious embodiment as lived experiences in present moment time.
As well, we will practice energizing a life giving, dynamic tension we all experience between states of stability and disturbance.
Forum 104, 104 rue de Vaugirard, Paris 75006
Registration and Contact Person:
firstname.lastname@example.org ; 33 (0)6 07 06 92 88
330€ before February 28
350 € after February 28