Sample Our PSEN Lectures
These are samples of our lectures from our PsychoEnergetics Training Program days. You can either listen to them, or download a written lecture. They have been taken from our typical Characterology, Anatomy of Emotion, or Process Teaching segments.
Approaching Fear in Process Facilitation – by Michael Mervosh. English only.
Understanding the Hysteric Character Structure – by Michael Mervosh. English only.
Working with Body Symptoms in Process Work – by Irene Tobler. English only.
Working with Aggression – The Continuum of Destructive & Creative Impulses – by Michael Mervosh. English only.
The Psychopathic Character’s Issues with Vulnerability & Vitality – by Michael Mervosh. English only.
Jealousy, Envy, Greed & Gratitude – by Michael Mervosh. English only.
WORD DOCUMENTS of TRANSCRIBED LECTURES
- The Anatomy of Fear – December 2016 – US Training Group – Michael Mervosh
2. Introduction to Mindfulness in the Context of PSEN Depth Work – Irene Tobler
3. The Five Hindrance in Mindfulness Practice – US Training Group – Irene Tobler
4. Working with the First Chakra: The Necessity of Accepting Our Limitations – by Irene Tobler & Michael Mervosh
5. The Importance of Disappointment – Michael Mervosh